CUI is excited to announce the appointment of three new board members for the 2014-2015 term:
- Kathleen Llewellyn-Thomas, P.Eng.,a professional engineer who has served as senior public servant for 33 years.
- Tanzeel Merchant architect and urban planner, with the Ontario Growth Secretariat at the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing.
- Douglas Olson, CSLA, DDes, President of O2 Planning + Design, a landscape architecture and planning firm in Calgary.
Marni Cappe who has served on the board for 5 years, moves into the role of Chair. Marni is the principal consultant and owner of M Cappe Consulting specializing in local governance and urban policy.
We would also like to recognize the following outgoing Directors and thank them for their dedication and commitment to the Institute:
- Caryl Arundel Caryl Arundel & Associates (since 2005)
- John Farrow LEA Group Holdings Inc. (since 2004)
- Janice Baker City of Mississauga (since 2013)
- Michael Murray The Regional Municipality of Waterloo (since 2008)